30-Min: Vegetable Penne
1. Finely chop 3 of the tomatoes; cut remaining tomato into thin wedges.
2. Quarter zucchini lengthwise; cut into slices.
3. Set aside. in skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook garlic, mushrooms, onion, basil, oregano, salt, pepper and hot pepper flakes, stirring often, for about 4 minutes or until onion is softened.
4. Stir in chopped tomatoes and increase heat to medium-high; cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until tomato juices are released.
5. Stir in zucchini and vinegar; reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring often, for about 5 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
6. Stir in cream cheese until blended. Meanwhile, in large pot of boiling salted water, cook penne for 8-10 minutes or until tender but firm; drain and return to pot.
7. Add sauce and toss to coat. Garnish with tomato wedges.
8. Serve with crusty whole wheat bread and a green salad tossed with a favorite dressing.