A Healthier Penne With Vodka
1. Pour Vodka in a glass and sip while you spray a large non-stick skillet with Pam.
2. Add tomatoes and their juices and bring to boil, crushing tomatoes with back of spoon.
3. Reduce heat, add chopped basil and simmer 15 minutes.
4. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add crushed red pepper flakes, Vodka, cream cheese, coffee-mate and cheddar cheese.
5. Simmer 3 minutes. longer. Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente.
6. Drain well and toss with sauce. Serve immediately.