Apple Cinnamon Cranberry Pie
1. Prepare pie crusts for filled two-crust pie using 9-inch pan.
2. Heat oven to 450F In a large bowl, stir sugar, corn starch and cinnamon until well mixed.
3. In another large bowl, mix apples, cranberries and corn syrup.
4. Add fruit to sugar mixture. Mix to combine. Spoon into pie crust-lined pan.
5. Dot with butter. Top with second crust; flute.
6. Cut four 4-inch slashes in center of crust forming a criss-cross design.
7. Peel back center points and press lightly in crust to hod and form 8 petals.
8. Brush crust with milk; sprinkle with sugar. Bake at 450F for 10 minutes.
9. Reduce temperature to 350 F; continue baking 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Cool completely on wire rack. Store in refrigerator.