Apricot-Nectarine Spoon Marmalade
1. Combine apricots, nectarines, sugar an in Medium pan over medium-high heat, stirring until Dissolves.
2. Continue cooking until jam thickens, 30 To 35 minutes.
3. If you're leery of making jam because you don't want to go to the trouble of canning, consider this easy-to-make freezer jam.
4. Cook the fruit with sugar and spice, spoon it into freezer containers and put it away.
5. A few months down the road you'll be very glad you did.
6. Remove from heat and stir in cinnamon. Pour jam into plastic freezer containers and place cinnamon stick in center of each.
7. Let stand until cool. Cover jam and store in freezer.