Arroz Con Pollo Casserole
1. Cook flour and garlic in oil over low heat stirring constantly, until flour is browned.
2. Stir in chili powder.
3. Gradually add milk, broth, picante sauce, cumin and oregano.
4. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes.
5. Add velveeta, stir until melted. Keep warm.
6. Spoon 2 cups rice onto bottom of lightly greased 9 X 13 inch baking dish, top with half the chicken.
7. Spoon 1 cup sauce mixture evenly over chicken.
8. Top with 1/2 c. shredded cheese.
9. Top with remaining rice and chicken.
10. Spoon remaining sauce evenly over chicken.
11. Cover with remaining shredded cheese.
12. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until hot.
13. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
14. Top with sour cream and olives, as desired.