Asparagus with Sesame Citrus Sauce
1. Prepare the asparagus.
2. Snap off bases of spears and discard. Cut into 1-inch pieces.
3. Bring a small amount of salted water to boil in a saucepan; add asparagus and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
4. (Micro-zap about 5 minutes.) Arrest cooking by rinsing in cold water.
5. Drain. Set aside. Prepare sauce by pre-measuring and having ingredients available.
6. Melt butter in saucepan. Add seeds and cook, stirring 2 to 3 minutes over moderate heat, until browned.
7. Add lemon juice, orange juice, then oil, in that order, stirring.
8. Taste. Salt only if too bitter. Add asparagus to sauce, and toss until coated.