Avga Matia Me Saltsa Domatas (Fried Eggs with tomatoes)
1. Drop tomatoes into boiling water for 2 min. , then carefully peel off the skins.
2. Remove seeds and soft insides and cut into small pcs.
3. Place the pcs. in a frying pan with a little salt.
4. Cook over low heat, meanwhile mashing into a pulp.
5. Add butter and while it browns, break the eggs into a shallow dish.
6. Lightly salt and pepper them, and gently ease into pan.
7. When cooked to your taste, serve with the sauce in which they were cooked, and garnish with parsley.
8. Serve immediately with fried potatoes.