Avocado and Shrimp Terrine
1. Line a 9x5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving tags hanging over edge.
2. Peel 6 avocados and mash well with mustard, Worcestershire, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
3. Whip cream to soft peaks. Fold whipped cream into avocado.
4. Pour half mixture in loaf pan and bang on table to level and drive out air bubbles.
5. Peel two remaining avocados and halve them. Place cut side down up mold.
6. Tap mold again. Top with rest of mousse. Tap, smooth top, and put a piece of parchment right on surface of mousse.
7. Chill. For sauce, stew tomatoes, cream, lemon juice for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
8. Cool and add basil and s&p if needed. Bring wine and water to boil.
9. Add salt and shrimp. Simmer gently 'til done, remove, drain and cool.
10. Unmold mousse. Spread sauce on long edges of mold letting it drip down the sides.
11. Garnish center of mold with shrimp, and green things like chives or cilantro.