Bacardi Pina Colada Cake
1. Make cake: Blend rum, pudding mix, cake mix, eggs, water, and vegetable oil in a large bowl of electric mixer.
2. Beat 4 minutes at medium speed. Stir in coconut.
3. Pour into 2 greased and floured 9-inch cake pans.
4. Bake 25 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees F, until cake test done.
5. Cool in pan 15 minutes, then remove from pans and cool completely on wire rack.
6. Make frosting: Combine pineapple with juice, pudding mix and rum until well blended.
7. Fold in whipped topping. Fill and frost cake, Sprinkle with coconut.