Baked Potato Crisps With Yogurt Cheese And Smoked Salmon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
3. With a mandoline or other manual slicer, cut potatoes into 1/8-inch slices.
4. Arrange slices on parchment lined pan and brush with oil.
5. Sprinkle potatoes with salt and pepper. Bake potatoes in the middle of the oven until golden, 15 -20 minutes, and with a spatula immediately transfer slices to a rack to cool completely.
6. Trim salmon and cut into approximately 1 x 3-inch slices or 50 irregular shaped pieces.
7. Combine yogurt-cheese with lemon zest, chives and dill.
8. Top each potato chip with 1 teaspoon yogurt-cheese and 1 slice smoked salmon.
9. Garnish with dill, garnish plate with whole chives.