Barbecue Appetizer Meatballs
This is a great dish for picnics or any event. Great for the holidays too. Very easy to make and a dish that everyone will love.
1. Combine chili sauce, jelly and mustard in a crockpot; stir well.
2. Cover and cook on high while preparing meatballs.
3. In a mixing bowl, thoroughly combine the remaining ingredients. Shape into 30 small meatballs.
4. Place on a baking sheet and bake at 400F for 15 to 20 minutes. Drain well.
5. Add to crockpot.
6. Stir well to coat; cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 10 hours. Serve with toothpicks.