1. In a food processor, combine all the ingredients together, except for the olive oil.
2. Puree the mixture for 15 minutes. While the processor is running, slowly stream in the olive oil.
3. When all the oil is incorporated, turn the machine off and scrape down the sides of the bowl.
4. Continue processing until the mayonnaise is thick.
5. Season with salt and pepper. Remove the mayonnaise and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. Spoon the mayonnaise in the center of the plate and around the rim.
7. Mound the chips in the center of the sauce. Lay the fish directly on top of the fish.
8. Garnish with the grilled green onions, parsley, and peppers.