Bbq Goose on the Grill
1. Fillet the breast, cut breast in half.
2. Place three geese in ziplock bag with Onion, Green bell pepper, and Apple.
3. Don't dice, leave big slices. You'll see why.
4. Pick your amounts for the following: Add your favorite Bbq Sauce, Add Worcestershire Sauce, Add Soy Sauce, Add a little heat if you wish, your choice.
5. Place it all in the ziplock and marinate at least overnight.
6. Two or three days are better to get rid of the wild taste.
7. Can leave for a week. When marinated: For each breast cut: Lay two pieces of bacon in a cross.
8. Lay breast cut in middle of bacon cross Spread a little bbq sauce across bacon and on fillets Stack a slice of green pepper, apple and onion on top of fillet Bring each end of bacon over top of sliced veggies Stick one toothpick through bacon ends, veggies and the fillet.
9. Spread a little more bbq sauce on bacon BBQ and smoke'm on grill until bacon looks done, your call.
10. This recipe works well with all waterfowl, deer and most big game depended on your taste buds.