Breakfast Sausage Casserole
This is a recipe that can be easily prepared the night before to pop in the oven the next day. It resembles a breakfast pizza.
1. Brown sausage - Drain.
2. Butter a 9 x 13 flat pan . Butter 6 slices of bread and place in pan buttered side down.
3. Sprinkle with sausage, then cheese. Butter 6 more slices of bread and place buttered side up over the sausage and cheese mixture.
4. Mix together eggs, milk and salt and mustard.
5. Pour over bread, sausage, cheese and let set in the refrigerator overnight.
6. Bake at 350 F for an hour, Let set 20 to 30 minutes after you take it out of the oven so the egg mixture will set.
7. Teenagers like this -- it tastes a lot like Pizza.
8. Also freezes well and heats great in a Microwave.