1. Preheat oven to 3750F Blanch broccoli flowerets until just crisp.
2. Reserve several for garnish. Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat.
3. Mix in flour and whisk until well blended. Simmer and stir while bringing milk to a boil in another saucepan.
4. Add milk all at once to butter-flour mixture, whisking until smooth.
5. Stir in egg yolks one at a time, then cheese, and seasonings.
6. Cool. Beat egg whites until they stand in peaks but are not dry.
7. Cut and fold into cooled egg mixture. Place broccoli in bottom of an ungreased 2-quart souffle dish.
8. Cover with egg mixture. 7. Bake at 3750F for 30 to 45 minutes, until golden brown.
9. Garnish the dish with reserved broccoli flowerets.