Broiled Chicken With Mango- Ginger and Cilantro
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Lightly oil broiler pan. Using mallet or rolling pin, pound chicken lightly between sheets of waxed paper to even 1/2-inch thickness.
3. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken, skin side up, on prepared pan.
4. Broil until skin is golden brown, about 4 minutes.
5. Turn chicken over and broil until cooked through but still juicy, about 3 minutes longer.
6. Meanwhile, heat 2 teaspoons oil in heavy small skillet over medium heat.
7. Add ginger and garlic; saute 2 minutes. Add mango; saut E9 until heated through and beginning to soften, about 3 minutes.
8. Remove from heat. Mix in cilantro and vinegar.
9. Season with salt and pepper. Place chicken on plates.
10. Top with warm mango mixture and serve. Steamed chayote squash and white rice cooked with one-fourth cup cream of coconut added to the water are fitting inside dishes.
11. Buy individual tartlets to top off the menu.