Broiled Open-Faced Vegetarian Sandwich
1. Spread bread with 1 teaspoon margarine on each.
2. Top with tomato, zucchini, onion, and green pepper slices.
3. Sprinkle with garlic powder, basil, and pepper; top with cheese.
4. Broil until browned on edges and cheese is melted.
5. Exchanges: All lunch menus this week have about 450 calories total and include: 2-3 Starch servings 1-2 Meat or Meat Substitute servings 0-2 Vegetable servings 1 Fruit serving 1 Fat serving.
6. Some menus have 1 Skim Milk serving instead of 1 Meat or 1 Starch serving.
7. Or 1 Starch serving instead of the Fruit serving.