Bruschetta (Heart-Shaped Garlic Rolls)
1. Combine water, milk, eggs, yeast, sugar and olive oil in large bowl.
2. Mix well and add half of flour and 2 teaspoons salt.
3. Knead in remaining flour and 1 teaspoon salt.
4. Knead until dough forms ball. Place in greased bowl and turn to grease top.
5. Cover and let stand 30 minutes to 1 hour until doubled.
6. Punch down, turn and let stand again 30 minutes to 1 hour.
7. Punch down. Roll out dough on floured surface.
8. Cut into heart or other desired shapes using cookie cutter.
9. Place rolls on generously greased baking sheet.
10. Combine garlic, vegetable oil and salt and brush over rolls.
11. Bake at 400F 12 to 15 minutes or until golden.