Cajun Chicken Morsels
The spices blend perfectly to make this your ideal platter for football games and other get togethers. Your mouth will water while waitin g for the next piece!
1. Combine the flour, pecans, oregano, cumin, thyme, cayenne, and salt to taste in a shallow dish.
2. Melt 6 tablespoons of the butter in a small saucepan.
3. Dip each chicken piece first in the butter, then in the flour mixture to coat well.
4. Melt 3 tablespoons of the remaining butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
5. Add half the chicken pieces and saute until browned on all sides and cooked through.
6. Remove from the pan and keep warm. Repeat with the remaining 3 tablespoons of butter and the chicken.
7. Serve the chicken morsels with toothpicks and your favorite mustard for dipping.