Cajun Crabmeat Mold
A wonderful crab meat dip that will be a fantastic addition to any party. It is unique, and posses a wonderful texture that will be well received.
1. Beat all ingredients except crabmeat, green pepper and crackers in 2.
2. 5-quart bowl on medium speed until well blended, about 1 minute.
3. Stir in crabmeat and green pepper.
Line a deep 1.
5-pint bowl with plastic wrap; press mixture in bowl.
4. Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.
5. Unmold on serving plate; remove plastic wrap.
Garnish with chili peppers if desired.
6. Serve with crackers.