Calves Liver Stroganoff
This recipe is an easy way to create an instant classic. The instructions are self-explanatory and ingredients are easy to find in any kitchen.
1. Brown liver in margarine.
2. Remove from skillet, and keep warm on a platter in the oven.
3. Cook mushrooms and onions until tender, adding water if necessary to prevent drying.
4. Add wine, bring to a boil, reduce heat, add remaining ingredients and cook, stirring, until heated through.
5. To serve, divide noodles evenly onto 4 serving plates.
6. Divide liver and place over noodles. Top with sauce.