Cantaloupe Ice Cream
This is a tradtional ice cream recipe with the subtle and refreshing taste of cantaloupe. Very nice.
1. Combine egg yolks, milk, and sugar in a large mixing bowl; beat until sugar is dissolved.
2. Add remaining ingredients, mixing well. Pour into freezer trays.
3. Cover and freeze about 1 hour or until firm around edges.
4. spoon mixture into a mixing bowl, and beat on medium speed of an electric mixer 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth.
5. Return mixture to freezer trays; cover and freeze until firm.