Cappuccino Bundt Cake
When you need a cappuccino fix, this is the bundt cake to make. The rich combination of cappuccino, chocolate chips, nuts and cinnamon is simply delicious. Try to save some of the ricotta cheese frosting for the cake!
1. Prepare a 12 cup bundt pan with olive oil, then sprinkle lightly with flour.
2. Preheat over to 325 F Mix chocolate chips and nuts.
3. Spoon evenly into bottom of prepared pan. In a large bowl, stir espresso powder and cinnamon into cake mix, then add 1/3 cup olive oil, eggs and water.
4. Mix slowly with electric mixer to moisten. Then beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
5. Pour cake batter over topping in pan and bake 60 minutes.
6. Cool on rack 15 minutes, then invert pan on serving plate and cool completely.
7. Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar. At serving time.
8. slice and serve with lightly sweetened ricotta cheese, (about 2 tsp.
9. granulated sugar mixed into 15 oz. ricotta) and dust with cinnamon.