Caramel Date Bars with Cranberries and Walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350F In small bowl, combine cranberries and 2 T sugar; set aside.
2. In medium bowl stir together 2 c flour, oats, 1/2 c sugar, brown sugar, and baking soda.
3. Stir in melted butter, blend well. Reserve 1c crumb mixture.
4. Press remaining crumbs in bottom of 9x13-inch baking pan.
5. Bake 15 minutes. Sprinkle dates, walnuts and cranberry mixture evenly over crust.
6. Stir together caramel topping and remaining 1/3 c flour; drizzle over fruits and nuts.
7. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Return to oven for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.