Cauliflower Cheese Souffle
1. Steam cauliflower above water until tender,cool slightly and chop fine;set aside.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan.Stir in flour over low heat, cook and stir for a couple of minutes or until golden brown.
3. Remove from heat and stir in milk,beating with a wire whisk to make very smooth.
4. Return to heat and bring to a quick boil,then reduce heat to simmer.
5. Add cheese and salt.Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until thickened, stirring all the time;remove from heat.
6. Now separate eggs and beat yolks,adding white sauce slowly,then stir in cauliflower.
7. Beat egg whites until stiff.Fold into mixture and spoon into a greased 2 qt.
8. souffle dish. Bake in a pan of hot water in a preheated 375 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes.