Cheesy Lasagna Soup
1. Cook beef, onion, bell peppers, and garlic in Dutch oven over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown and onion is tender; drain.
2. Stir in water, diced tomatoes, and tomato paste until blended.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients except croutons and cheese.
4. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender.
5. Set oven control to broil. Pour hot soup into 6 ovenproof soup bowls or casseroles.
6. Top each with 1/4 cup croutons. Sprinkle with cheese.
7. Broil soup with tops 3-4 inches from heat 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.