Cherry Divine Coffee Cake - Southern Living
1. NOTE: Use real butter to make a delightful difference in this easy coffee cake.
2. Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
3. Add egg and vanilla, beating until blended. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to butter mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
4. Beat at low speed until blended after each addition.
5. Pour batter into a greased and floured 13- x 9-inch pan.
6. Spoon cherry pie filling over top; sprinkle with Crumb Topping.
7. Bake at 350 F for 50 to 60 minutes or until golden brown.