Chicken Mexican Supreme
Delightful meal for non-vegetarians. Its a meal made in mexian style which fills ur stomach. good to have it for dinner and lunch.
1. Simmer chicken in salted water until tender; let cool; bone; reserve borth.
2. In skillet with butter, saute next 3 ingredients; add to 2 cups broth.
3. To broth mixture, add tomatoes and next 6 ingredients; cook over medium heat 15 minutes; thicken with flour mixture.
4. Put chicken in shallow baking dish; cover with sauce; bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
5. Delicious. Serves 6-8. "This dish was served at the White House while Lyndon B.
6. Johnson was President." From Great Flavors of Texas.