Chilled Potato-Cilantro Soup
1. In a large saucepan, combine broth, potatoes, pepper and cuminutes Bring to a boil; reduce heat to a simmer and cover.
2. Simmer for 15-20 minutes or just until tender.
3. Combine half the potato mixture with chilies, cilantro and green onions in a food processor or blender; blend until smooth.
4. Transfer to a large bowl. Blend remaining potato mixture with sour cream until smooth.
5. Add to other mixture in large bowl. Season with salt to taste.
6. Cover and refrigerate until completely chilled or up to one day.
7. * Serve in tureen or individual soup bowls with a cilantro sprig garnish placed in center of a small dollop of sour cream.