Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cheese Bars
1. Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl until creamy; beat in flour, oats and orange peel until crumbly.
2. Stir in chocolate chips and cranberries; reserve 2 cups mixture.
3. Press remaining mixture onto bottom of greased 13-by-9-inch baking pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees 15 minutes. Beat cream cheese in small bowl until smooth.
5. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Pour over hot crust; sprinkle with reserved oat mixture.
6. Return to oven and bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set.