Chocolate Chip Nut Muffins
1. Chop the chocolate chips into small chips, (Or use the mini-chips).
Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
3. Beat the egg with the
milk and orange juice.
4. Add the mixture to the dry ingredients and
continue to beat by hand for 1 minute.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips,
walnuts and orange peel.
6. Spoon into muffin tins that have been sprayed
with a non-stick coating, filling 2/3rds full.
7. Bake at 350 F degrees for 15
to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Spread with a combination of 1/4 cup of chocolate chips, 1 tb of
margarine and 1 ts of corn syrup that has been heated until the chips have
melted and the mixture is well blended.