This delicious recipe is a great option for a brunch because it features corn in a way they've probably never seen it before. Makes a great side item, and it's vegetarian!
1. In a med mixing bowl stir together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
2. Stir in remaining corn and green onions. Spray 2 individual 12 oz casseroles with Pam.
3. Divide egg mixture between casseroles. Bake, uncovered, in a 325 deg F oven for 25 minutes.
4. In a small mixing bowl stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and margarine.
5. Sprinkle atop casseroles. Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes more or till a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
6. Garnish with reserved corn and green onions, if desired.
7. If desired, set aside some corn and green onion for a garnish.