Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
1. Peel and thinly slice potatoes.
2. Toss slices in 1 cup water and 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar.
3. Drain. Put half of sl iced potatoes in greased CROCK-POT.
4. Top with half of onion slices, flour, salt and pepper.
5. Add remaining sliced potatoes and onions. Sprinkle with remaining flour.
6. Add butter and undiluted soup. Cover and cook on Low 7 to 9 hours.
7. (High: 3 to 4 hours). Add cheese slices 30 minutes before serving (Recipe may be doubled for 5-quart model).