Cucumbers In Cream
1. Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise and scrape out the seeds with a spoon.
2. Cut each half into 4 strips and each strip into 2 inch pieces.
3. Place in a glass bowl and sprinkle with vinegar, salt and sugar; toss.
4. Marinate at least 2 hours in refrigerator (longer time for more sour taste).
5. Drain and pat dry with towel. Saute onions in butter until tender, but not brown.
6. Increase heat and add cucumbers, stirring and cooking until crisp tender.
7. Add cream and continue to cook until cream is reduced slightly and coats the cucumbers.
8. Remove from heat and garnish with chopped parsley.