Curried Chicken Crepes
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
1. Melt butter in large skillet; add onion and celery and saute until just tender-crisp.
2. Stir in flour and seasonings and cook 5 minutes.
3. Add broth and bring to simmer until thickened.
4. Remove from heat and stir in chicken and sour cream.
5. Place a couple heaping tablespoons or more across center of each crepe, brown side out.
6. Roll and place seam side down in buttered 13"x9" baking pan.
7. Brush or drizzle with melted butter.
8. Bake 20-25 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
9. Top with chutney, peanuts, bacon bits and shredded coconut.