Dough For Deep Dish Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Dissolve the yeast in the warm (105 degrees-115 degrees) water.
3. Combine the flour and salt in a bowl. Add the yeast mixture and the olive oil.
4. Mix thoroughly. Turn the dough out onto a well floured board.
5. Knead until smooth (about 10 minutes). Place in a greased bowl and let rise until doubled (about 1 hour).
6. Punch the dough down. Roll out to a thickness of 2".
7. Place in an oiled deep dish Pizza Pan (any reasonably deep sided (3 1/2" or more oven proof round pan 14" or so in diameter), pushing the dough up and above (over) the sides.
8. Brush generously with olive oil. Add the sauce(s), seasoning(s) and topping(s), up to (but not onto) the dough on the sides of the pan.
9. Bake until the cheese is bubbly and the crust is golden.