Flaky Beef Turnovers
1. Preheat oven to 400 F (205 C).
2. Trimbeef; discard fat. Cut beef into cubes no larger than 1/2 inch.
3. In a medium bowl, combine beef, Potatoes, soup mix, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and parsley.
4. On a lightly floured board, roll out each pastry shell to a 7-inch circle.
5. Spoon equal amounts or about 1/4 cup meat mixture on each rolled-out shell.
6. Brush edges with water. Fold over; press with tines of a fork to seal.
7. Cut several slits in top of each. Place on a baking sheet.
8. Bake in preheated oven 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.