1. Put flour in food processor bowl and add eggs.
2. Blend for a few seconds. Scrape sides of work bowl and blend a few more seconds.
3. Add vegetable oil and salt. Blend into flour mixture.
4. While processor is running, add water in a slow stream.
5. When dough forms a ball, it is ready. If a ball does not form, add 1 Tablespoon of water at a time until it does form a ball.
6. (Do not let the dough get too gummy. If this does happen, take the dough out of the processor and knead in a little more flour).
7. When the dough forms a ball, take it out of the processor and knead a few minutes in flour, form into a ball, cover with a bowl and let rest at least 20 minutes.
8. Cut small fistfulls of dough off, pound out with your fist, and run through the pasta machine.