Fresh Strawberry Cake
Perfect Receipe for childrens who love to eat cakes and pastries we can add pieces of sliced strawberry on the cake which cud be fresh ones
1. Cream Mararine.
2. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
3. Add cake mix, jello, strawberries and milk. Mix well.
4. Bake in three 8 or 9 inch pans at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
5. Let cool for 10 minutes. Remove from pans, cool and ice.
6. ICING 1 1lb. box of powdered sugar 1/2 stick margarine, softened 1/2 c.
7. crushed strawberries (if frozen, DRAIN!!!) Cream margarine and sugar and mix well.
8. Add crushed strawberries and mix to spreading consistancy, using juice if needed/ Stread onto cake.