Garlic Shrimp - Master Recipe
1. Heat the oil in a large, heavy skillet.
2. Add the garlic. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
3. Peel and devein the shrimp; place in a large bowl.
4. Pour the garlic mixture and lemon juice over; toss to coat.
5. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 1 day.
6. See Notes for additional uses. More Ideas for Leftovers: Shrimp and Mushroom Omelet.
7. Saute sliced shallots and crimini mushrooms in a little oil until tender.
8. Add cooked shrimp and toss until the shrimp are just heated through.
9. Whisk eggs with salt pepper and a little water.
10. Pour into a heated skillet with a bit of melted butte.
11. Cook until set on the bottom and almost set on top.
12. Add the mushroom/shrimp filline and some grated fontina cheese.
13. Fold the omelet and turn out onto a heated serving plate Garlic Shrimp Linguine.
14. Toss hot cooked linguine with sauteed shrimp, garlic, shopped canned tomatoes and a splash of olive oil.