Greek Chicken With Cheese
1. Place feta in water and set aside.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in skillet and brown chicken pieces.
3. Transfer chicken to a platter. Add the teaspoon of oil to the pan along with the sliced onions.
4. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another 5 minutes or until onions start to brown.
5. Add the chopped tomatoes and liquid, oregano and pepper.
6. Place chicken pieces on the sauce. Cover and bring to a boil.
7. Reduce to a simmer and cook 40 minutes. Remove feta from water and arrange on top of chicken.