Grilled Chicken With Pineapple Salsa
1. Light a medium-hot fire in a BBQ grill.
2. Pound the chicken breasts slightly to flatten evenly.
3. Season lightly with salt and pepper. finely dice the red pepper.
4. In a medium bowl, stir together the pinepple with its juice, / cup sliced green onions, the red pepper and the chopped cilantro.
5. Season with salt and generously with pepper to taste.
6. Let stand at room temperature while you cook the chicken.
7. On an oiled grill rack, grill the chicken a total of about 8 minutes, turning 2 or 3 times, until the chicken is nicely browned on the outside and white but still moist in the center.
8. Serve the chicken topped with a generous spoonful of pineapple salsa.
9. Garnish with the remaining green onion slices and sprigs of cilantro.