Grilled Japanese Eggplant With Garlic-Chili G
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Cut the eggplants in half lengthwise. Brush the cut edges with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. In a mixing bowl,combine the cheese, garlic, red pepper flakes, basil and a pinch of salt and blend well.
4. Refrigerate until ready to use. Place the eggplant halves on the grill, flesh side down, and cook until almost soft.
5. about two minutes. Remove from the grill and let cool slightly.
6. Spread the goat cheese mixture on the warm eggplant pieces and serve at once.