Heart Shaped Pancakes
This recipe lets you make something different for breakfast. It is a slight spin on the classic pancake.
1. COMBINE flour, morsels, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Combine milk, eggs, oil and brown sugar in medium bowl; add to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter may be lumpy).
2. HEAT griddle or skillet over medium heat; brush lightly with oil.
3. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle into the shape of a heart; cook until bubbles begin to burst.
4. Turn; continue to cook about 1 minute longer or until golden.
5. Repeat with remaining batter.
6. (For perfectly shaped pancakes, brush inside of cookie cutters with oil; place on griddle.
7. Pour about 1/4 cup batter into the cookie cutters and cook until bubbles begin to burst.
8. Remove cookie cutters.
9. Turn; continue to cook about 1 minute longer or until golden. )
10. SPRINKLE with powdered sugar before serving.