1. Combine all ingredients except ham, well.
2. Over low heat, heat sauce to just before boiling point.
3. Remove from range. Slice ham halfway through into desired thickness for servings.
4. Tie with string and place in a roasting pan.
5. Pour sauce over ham, cover and marinate in the fridge for 24 hours.
6. Two hours before baking, remove from fridge to bring to room temperature.
7. Bake at 275 F for about 1 hour (or more) to heat through.
8. Glaze top under broiler if desired. **Basting is recommended while cooking.
9. **Carefully monitor while under broiler so as not to burn.