Island Chicken Breast
This recipe is a super simple marinated chicken breast with tons of flavor.Another reason to love it is how gosh darn easy it is!
1. Place the chicken breasts in shallow glass dish.
2. Season with salt and pepper. Combine the garlic, green onions, orange juice, rum, wine, lime juice, soy sauce, cinnamon and nutmeg in small bowl.
3. Pour over chicken; cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
4. Drain the chicken and reserve the marinade. Preheat the broiler or grill.
5. Lightly spray broiler pan or grill with vegetable cooking spray.
6. Broil or grill chicken 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until the chicken is done throughout.
7. Remove from heat and keep warm. Heat reserved marinade in heavy saucepan until marinade is reduced by one-third, about 8 minutes.
8. Serve with chicken breasts. Yields 4 servings.