Lemon Stuffed Trout
1. To prepare the stuffing: Sweat the shallots in the butter.
2. Add the bread crumbs, lemon juice and zest, parsley, beaten eggs, thyme, salt and pepper. Combine the mixture well and reserve it.
3. Rub the inside cavity of the fish with lemon juice to help dissolve any remaining bone.
4. Place the stuffing in the cavity and fold the fish closed.
5. Place the fish in a buttered baking dish.
6. Pour the wine around the fish.
7. Dot the fish with the butter.
8. Poach in a 350F oven until it is done.
9. Serve trout with the Hollaidaise sauce, lemon slices, and parsley.