1. Halve chicken breast lengthwise.
2. Place one portion, boned side up, between two pieces of clear plastic wrap.
3. Working from the center to the edges, pound lightly with a meat mallet, forming a rectangle about 1/8-inch thick.
4. Remove plastic wrap. Sprinkle chicken with salt to taste.
5. Repeat with the remaining portion of chicken.
6. In a small bowl stir together cooked rice, shredded orange peel, and ground cinnamon.
7. Spoon half of the rice orange peel mixture atop one chicken breast portion, spreading it to within 1/4-inch of the edges.
8. Fold in sides, roll up jelly-roll style, starting with one end.
9. Repeat with the remaining rice-orange peel mixture and chicken portion.
10. Place chicken rolls, seam side down, in a shallow baking dish.
11. Cover with vented clear plastic wrap. Micro-cook the chicken rolls, covered, on 50% power for 7 to 8 minutes or till chicken is tender, rotating dish a half-turn after 4 minutes.
12. Transfer chicken rolls to a serving platter. For orange sauce, in a 1-cup measure stir together orange juice and cornstarch.
13. Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or till mixture is thickened and bubbly, stirring every 20 seconds.
14. Stir in broken walnut meats. Spoon the orange sauce atop the chicken rolls on the serving platter.