Orange Pound Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F Cream butter until light and fluffy.
2. Gradually add sifted sugar and rind. Cream thoroughly.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
4. Sift the flour before measuring, then combine the dry ingredients.
5. Gradually add sifted dry ingredients to butter mixture.
6. Add orange juice and combine thoroughly. Turn into buttered and floured 10-inch tube pan.
7. Bake at 350 degrees F for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and cake is golden brown.
8. Cool for 5 minutes. Turn onto wire rack and cool thoroughly.