Pork Cashew Stir Fry
1. Heat vegetable oil in wok or heavy skillet over high heat.
2. Cut pork tenderloin into 1/2-inch strips and add to wok.
3. Stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes, or until lightly browned.
4. Add soy sauce; stir fry 1 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and add carrots.
5. Cover and cook 3 minutes. Add green peppers and cashews; stir fry 3 to 4 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with brown sugar and stir until dissolved, about 1 minute.
7. Dissolve cornstarch in water. Add to wok. Stir and cook until sauce thickens and clears.
8. Season with salt to taste. Serve immediately with rice.